Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wildflowers From Winter by Katie Ganshert




Everyone has their own secrets and stumbling blocks. Bethany Quinn is no different. She moved away from her home in rural Iowa as soon as she could. But when tragedy strikes, she is forced to return home. While she vows not to stay long, the unexpected happens. 
Evan Price has been taking care the Quinn farm for several years, but when Bethany inherits the land, Evan has to fight her decisions or loose his own dreams.
Bethany and Evan both have to face their past as well as their future. Will both of them be able to let go of control?

This is Katie Ganshert's first novel and she hit it out of the park. Bethany's character was very honest about how she sees God and his character. I give this book 4.5 stars.
I received this book from Waterbrook Multnomah for the purpose of this review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this book also! So glad I found your site, I'm following now!