Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Director's Cut by Janice Thompson



In book three of the Backstage Pass series, Tia Morales is a control freak who is used to calling all the shots, especially on the set of Stars Collide, a popular sitcom. But it seems that the set is the only thing that she really has control over, and even that isn't under her control, especially when her sister gets hired as a make up artist, and Tia starts falling for Jason, the cameraman. Teaching a control freak how to relax seems to be an impossible task, but will Jason be able to show Tia how to relax enough that he can pursue a relationship with her?
Sadly this book just bored me. I had higher hopes for it, but I couldn't really get into the book and enjoy it. Sure, parts of it were interesting, but I just couldn't enjoy it. I did love that all the chapter titles were different tv shows from over the years, many of which I knew, but some were ones I had never heard of.
I give this book only 3 stars because I just couldn't get into it enough to enjoy it. It was a book I could easily put down and didn't want to pick up. I received this book from Revell for the purpose of this review.

No comments: