Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Choice by Robert Whitlow




Sandy Lincoln is an unwed teen in 1974. She seemed to have the perfect life up until she got pregnant. Then everything changed. Forced to choose between having an abortion, which her boyfriend wants, and going to live with her aunt in Atlanta, she decides to move. But on the day of her move, she encounters a woman who gives her a prophecy and a warning. Unsure what to do, Sandy tries to make the best position possible, based on that information. But now she must live with the consequences.
The story then jumps ahead 30 years, and Sandy finds herself a teacher trying to help a young girl like she was, scared and pregnant. But in order to do so, Sandy comes face to face with the consequences of her own choice 30 years earlier.
This is one book I didn't want to put down. It was my first Whitlow book, and I loved every minute of it. I couldn't read this book fast enough. It was a great page turner. I give this book 5 stars! It was one of the best books I have read this year. 
I received this book from Booksneeze for the purpose of this review.

No comments: