Thursday, December 23, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos

I have taken nearly 500 photos for this photo blog over the last month. Obviously, not all of the photos made it into the blog. So here are a few of my favorites that didn't make it in.
I love coffee shops!



Leaves that were still hanging on....at Thanksgiving



I have no clue what kind of tree these are from, but they intrigued me.


I think all we are missing here is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


I love the post coming right out of the lion's mouth to hold up whatever sign or awning.

Then, he was around the corner...


Care to go to a game with him?

I love the foot!



Now, define "long"



There is just something about a lonely bench.


One of my favorite tables to go sit and study at or meet up with friends while in Seminary.

Christmas lights!!

This creek and bridge are next to the cemetery.



Poor cemetery fence









No comments: