Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Normally, I start thinking about this list on Friday or Saturday and have it ready or even posted on Sunday. However, this weekend was a little crazy. Saturday found us working at the church work day then coming home to put the last piece on the car port roof. Then Sunday we drove out to New Hampshire for a funeral, visit some family and come back all in one day. So here's to my MM being actually done on Monday!



Bible Study: Beth Moore’s 90 Day Study on Jesus. (this will last me until right before Christmas if I keep up with it. Then I want to finish Beloved Disciple)
Memory Verse: Jonah 4:2b for I knew that you are a gracious God and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and relenting from disaster.”
Family Encouragement:
TBD
Personal Goals:
Work on my 25 in 25 list
Begin my Pearls Journal (verses and quotes that I want to remember and chew on)
Start working on a daily prayer list (this will probably be November's habit, but we will start putting names together)
New Habit of the Month:
Keep a daily to do list (I have things I want to get done throughout the month, need to break that down into smaller, weekly or daily tasks)
I did pretty good at this the first few days, but then slacked off.
Must Do:
Find my bedroom floor.
Zone:
Sort through boxes (which are now in front of the closet. I got through 5 last week, I have 4 more to go)
Menu:
TBD
Fun things:
  1. Enjoying my chai
  2. Maybe finding enough space to work on a puzzle
  3. Catching up on things
3 Things I’m Thankful For:
  1. Getting to see family at the funeral yesterday
  2. Being able to start getting organized
  3. Long distance friendships

No comments: