Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday Meanderings (10/18/10)

Bible Study: Beth Moore’s 90 Day Study on Jesus. (I need to work harder on this)
Memory Verse:
Deut 6:5-9 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.”
Family Encouragement:
TBD
Personal Goals:
Outline this new Children’s curriculum that I’ve pondering.
New Habit of the Month:
Keep a daily to do list (I have things I want to get done throughout the month, need to break that down into smaller, weekly or daily tasks)
I did pretty good at this the first few days, but then slacked off.
Must Do:
Finish cataloging books
Zone:
Boxes/dresser
*I have made my desk fairly usable now, organized some of my books (there are still a few piles on the floor and several boxes of books. But I have my favorite and most important books accessible. As much as there are things that I wish were in place and usable, I have made progress.
Menu:
TBD
Fun things:
1. Hanging out with Jeff today (Sunday) (This was a surprise thing for me.)
2. Volunteering in the church office (Added prayer request, our church secretary has a leaking brain aneurism, so I’ll be helping out in the office for the time being).
3. Spasenie concert Tuesday night in Albany
3 Things I’m Thankful For:
  1. Things I learned today with Jeff
  2. Being back with the C2 group again
  3. A place to volunteer.

No comments: