Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fine Cooking Cookies Cookbook

Fine Cooking Cookies from the Editors and Contributors of Fine Cooking
The Taunton Press
Easy to find Ingredients: Very easy to find
Easy To Understand Directions: Great step-by-step directions
Lots of Pictures: Pictures of just about every recipe and several step by step pictures
Extras: Great tips on baking!
These recipes will help you look like an expert in the kitchen! This is any dessert or chocolate lovers dream cookbook! I was drooling over it as I was looking at each page! I can’t wait to own my own copy of it!

I received the galleys of this book from Net Galley for the purpose of this review.
This book comes out Oct 4, 2011

http://www.amazon.com/Fine-Cooking-Cookies-Favorite-Brownies/dp/1600853692/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1310519002&sr=1-1

No comments: