Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T is for Trees

This is the first picture for my photo blog. "T" can stand for many things, especially during this season. Turkeys, Thanksgiving, Tea, and even Trees.  Here is a seemingly forgotten tree. Much of its fruit has fallen to the ground and is of no use. The little bit that is still hanging on the tree has been forgotten about.

Since I got the idea of doing this photo blog, I have viewed my world differently. I wonder what things that I saw every day or every week are photo worthy. There are things, places, in my travels that I would drive by without a second thought. But with this blog beginning, I saw things that would be unique photographs. Some things, I want to photograph now, others I want to wait until the first snowfall.

Now as this is the first post to my Photo Blog, let me share my rules. There must be a photograph for each letter. But there is no limit as to how many photographs per letter. The blog must be finished by December 31, 2010. All the photographs must be new ones. Taken from now until the end of the year. I cannot reuse any old photographs. The photographs must all be posted here on the blog.
We shall see how this goes. It is my first photo blog.
Enjoy the journey!

No comments: