Monday, September 20, 2010

Life has changed!

Well, as you can see, I haven’t blogged in nearly two years. My life has changed a lot since then. My last blog two years ago was my support letter for Ireland. Well, I didn’t and I’m not currently planning on going to Ireland as a missionary. I’m not sure where I will be going in terms of missions. Maybe this week will hold some answers as I talk with Lisa from GEM. But I would like to revive this blog and try to keep up with it more. My first goal is to put up my Monday Meanderings (thanks Holly!). Since the death of several friends about a month ago, I have tried to be a bit more proactive about my life. I don’t want to wake up several years from now wondering where my life went and how I got to where I am. I want to be able to look back and see definite things that I have done and learned. I want to be able to follow the thread of my life and know exactly where all those years went. So to do that, I have been inspired by a few friends to write out goals for my life. Some things will go on a “bucket list”, other things will be things that I want to do that year (like my 25 in 25 list - 25 things I want to try to accomplish while I’m 25, then 26 things next year, etc.) Other things will be part of my weekly goals; hence, the Monday Meanderings. So here’s to the start of reaching some of my goals.
-cll

No comments: