Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble




Libby loves historical homes, and she loves restoring them. So when she inherits an old hotel, its a dream come true. But the twists don't stop there. Her best friend is kidnapped, she finds out she has a family she never knew about, and she meets a very handsome man in the Coast Guard. But things don't get easier for her. While she tries to find her friend, her new family doesn't accept her until they find out the whole truth. Almost everyone on Hope Island thinks she is responsible for the kidnapping, and Libby has to come face to face with her own past.

I found this to be a very fun read. I loved the character of Libby and wanted to see the book through to know how it ended. All the people of Hope Island were interesting characters. The book was a quick read, I finished it in under a day. I give this book 4.5 stars.
I received this book from Booksneeze for the purpose of this review.

No comments: