Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Loving by Karen Kingsbury


This is the final book in the Bailey Flanigan series. It’s the book that Kingsbury fans have been waiting for, Bailey’s wedding. While I thought the other books were too drawn out, this book was a better balance. I still think this series as a whole could have been made into a trilogy, instead of 4 books, but I wouldn’t have changed this book. Bailey’s story took some needed twists and turns as well as furthering the stories of Cody, Brandon and Andi. For those who have read Kingsbury’s books on the Baxter’s and the Flannigan’s since the beginning, about 10 years, these stories are finally coming to a close with the release of Coming Home this June. I give this book 4.5 stars.
I received this book from Zondervan for the purpose of this review.

No comments: