Monday, February 6, 2012

Bittersweet Surrender by Diann Hunt



Carly Westlake seems to have fallen into the perfect life after having a few rough years. Her chocolate spa is doing great, everyone loves the chocolate facials! She’s been emailing her teenage crush, and he’s about to come back to town with hopes of winning her heart. However, things are not what they seem. When the secrets from the past come to light, Carly finds out her “perfect life” isn’t so perfect. God’s plan for her life, requires something she wasn’t quite expecting... a bittersweet surrender.
My thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced and fun. The twists and turns kept me guessing and I didn’t expect things to turn out as they did. Sure some things weren’t too much of a surprise, but the twists and turns they took to get there left me satisfied. I give this book 4.5 stars out of 5. Don’t be surprised if this book pops up at the end of the year as part of one of my favorite books/new authors lists.
I received this book from Booksneeze (Thomas Nelson Publishers) for the purpose of this review.

No comments: