Friday, May 6, 2011

The 34 Photo Blog

It's time for the creativity to come out again. I was inspired last night to make up another list of things to take photos of for the next photo blog. I was given the random number of 34, so I have 34 categories to be taking pictures of in the next many weeks. The end date for this blog is December 31, 2011. Hopefully I'll finish it sooner, but we will see. I don't want to just take any picture of things, but I want there to be some artistic thought or a desire to capture something beautiful and unique. This may be through different angles or capturing a piece of the whole object. I'll be posting these pictures along with some of the best of other pictures I've taken (or things that inspire me) on Facebook.


  1. Auto Hood (Ornament) Details
  2. Architecture (Abandon Buildings, Arches, Churches, Columns, Covered Bridges, Porches)
  3. Balloons
  4. Bare Feet
  5. Bicycle Parts
  6. Bottles
  7. Butterflies
  8. Catching People Unaware
  9. Churches/Church Windows
  10. City Street Scenes
  11. Doors & Door Knobs (locks)
  12. Fences
  13. Flags
  14. Flowers/Flower Petals and Close-ups
  15. Fountains
  16. Gates
  17. Hands
  18. Hallways
  19. Isolated Objects
  20. Iron
  21. Jewelry
  22. Keys
  23. Letters (things in the shape of letters)
  24. Looking “Down”/Looking “up”
  25. Peeling Paint
  26. Pictures “in” Pictures
  27. Rust
  28. Stairs
  29. String Instruments
  30. Swings
  31. Waterfalls
  32. Weathered
  33. Wood
  34. Watches

No comments: