I started thinking about this list at the beginning of the year and finished it this morning. Here's is my 26 in 26, or my list of goals to try to accomplish while I'm 26.
26 in 26
- Grow closer to God
- Work on learning sign language and find opportunities to practice it.
- Find a full time job
- Get on track with a working budget
- Pay extra on my loans (ideally at least equivalent to 13 payments a year, hopefully more)
- Move out on my own, hopefully with a roommate.
- Buy a car
- Get health insurance
- Read a ministry minded book a month
- Read a fun book a month (fiction, classics, etc)
- Publish some of my writings
- Go on a mission trip
- Begin learning to play the piano
- Sell some of my photographs
- Write a book of curriculum (Marty the Miner)
- Buy and learn Adobe Photoshop
- Pick out at least one new recipe a week (or month if have limited access to a kitchen) to try
- Go to a local play (community or local school)
- Listen to podcasts regularly
- Learn to decorate cakes
- Visit a castle
- Paint something
- Go on a road trip
- Scrapbook (or make digital books)
- Do something spontaneous once a month
- Put together a list of resources for the various age groups/ministries as well as activities and ideas for various occasions.
Number 14 actually has been sort of accomplished already. I'd like to continue with it, but i was just notified two days ago that a photo I submitted to CAMP-of-the-WOODS' marketing department was chosen to be made into a postcard and sold in the bookstore this summer. They were wanting to update their postcards and asked for submissions from the staff and campers.